Saturday 23 July 2011

Do you do windows?

I wouldn't ........



 But apparently some people do......



Because we are installing new AC units, which require compressors mounted outside our unit the workers need to put scaffolding up to protect them and people below them. Yesterday the braces for the scaffolding were installed outside our unit. I missed taking shots of the guy hanging outside our windows  due to my lens fogging up. By the time it cleared the work had been done and spiderman refused to make a further appearance, but I did see this helper cleaning the outside of the windows of the unit below ours. I think I will let mine stay dirty.

1 comment:

  1. I am surprised that they use metal for the scaffolding! I've seen and photographed many simliar installation in bamboo poles ( the traditional HKG way). Either way they somehow found something on the side of the building to brace against which probaly broke evert single workplace health and safety codes in North America!

    ReplyDelete